Friday, July 31, 2009

So Exciting!


WOW! Things are moving fast and on schedule! The new Annapolis Office is going to be spectacular! Has anyone out there in cyber space driven by it yet? It is on the left as you are headed down Rowe Blvd. towards downtown Annapolis…a perfect location. To see more pics of the construction, please click here. Don’t forget to search us out on Facebook… look for “Stewart & Labbe”. We would LOVE to have you as a FAN. We are hoping to start pushing some traffic to this blog sight, our facebook page and get some followers on Twitter. If you have ideas on things that we can share, funny thoughts you may have or ANYTHING that makes you smile, let us know! Email it to Nikki at seemysmile@stewartandlabbe.com. Have a super weekend and check back next week!

1 comment:

  1. This building looks very nice and big. It's going to be easy getting too. I hope you love this new building as much as I do. I love the new spacers I got yesterday which was August the 11th. I can't wait to see you guys again which next Tuesday. Have a great work day with smiling patients. Goodbye!!

    pinkroses (a.k.a Sara Anderson)

    P.S. I have a blog myself!! Just go to www.blogger.com and sign in as the email as davemary@olg.com and my password as sararocks96 and you'll find my blog ans comment on any of the blog entries.

    pinkroses

    ReplyDelete