Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crazed by the Beauty!



Well if this isn't the most interesting thing I have read in a long time. Check it out... a woman was admiring the "Mona Lisa" in Paris's Louvre when she suddenly felt the urge to throw a teacup at Leonardo da Vinci's Magnum Opus. Luckily, the timeless art and master of mysterious smiles is well protected and was therefore unharmed. The woman however may be suffering from "Stendhal Syndrome"... a psychosomatic condition in which a person becomes dizzy, confused or even hallucinates when exposed to beautiful artwork or immense beauty. WOW!

Well...if you have a beautiful Stewart and Labbe smile...don't be surprised if someone throws something at you!

Here is the article if you would like to read more click here.


Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice smile Mona Lisa!! You guys gave Mona Lisa the straightest teeth I've ever seen. I think she has a gorgeous beautiful smile. Nikki from Stewart & Labbe orthodontics thanks for the comment on my newest blog entry I really needed it. I'll comment tomorrow on a another blog entry if it's a new one. Bye!!

    pinkroses (a.k.a Sara Anderson)

    ReplyDelete